Friday, July 27, 2012

California Roadtrip: Hello Tahoe

4 a.m. the alarm went off 
and the internal dialog with myself began, 
"whose idea was it to get the first flight out?... 
It's so early. No one should be awake this early. 
Can't we go back to bed and catch the next flight out?...
Seriously, whose idea was this?"

Then Mr. oh-so-worth-the-wait, who married me in spite of me being hopeless in the morning, chimed in with a cheerful reminder,  
"It was your idea to get the first flight out sunshine. Let's get movin." 
So much for my internal dialog.

He was right though, it was my idea. First flight out meant we would be sitting outside enjoying a delicious sea scallop salad with truffle dressing on the side and an ice cold glass of chardonnay by the water.





First flight out-- Best Idea Ever!!! Thanks so much for the reminder. 

Hello Tahoe, I love you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like