Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rustic in the City

As a city kid that often dreams of the mountains, I find myself drawn to wide open spaces with a rustic feel. I also have a slight obsession with all things white, which Mr. oh-so-worth-the-wait has subtly pointed out may be a difficult obsession to hold onto if rugrats and furry little friends are to be a part of our future.

This girl is hanging on to her obsession, especially now that I've come across these pictures of lovely.

City meet Rustic. Rustic meet White. Everyone meet Rustic in the City.

Nice work Philly!




2 comments:

  1. oooh love the rustic feel to these pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture is beautiful!!

    And I'm not sure if my response to your comment was emailed to you or not, but I went on the rafting trip with Northwest Rafting Company. They were amazing!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like