Thursday, July 12, 2012

Let's Jump In

Welcome to my blog.

The past few years have been a whirlwind. I went from being single, in search of a better work life balance, and treading ever so gently in the dating pool, to finding love in a complete stranger I met in the most unexpected place, to replacing my want for balance for my need for inspiration, to getting engaged and planning a wedding, to drum roll please, settling in to build a future full of possibilities. 

I feel like I dove head first into the ocean in search of hidden treasures. Now I'm making my way back to shore with the treasures I found held tightly in my hand and, call me greedy, but I'm eager to find more.

I feel lucky. I feel blessed. I feel more inquisitive than ever about the mysterious ways the world works. And yet I feel fearful that I'll get sidetracked by the doldrums of the everyday. Life is what you make of it, at least that's what 'they' say. Oh how I would like to meet the 'they' we so often refer to because I believe them. It's up to me to see what I want in the world. For that reason, I want to slow down and explore, lest I miss something good.

I want to Gaze away. 

Feel free to join me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like