Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday


Over the past few weeks, two to be precise, I have been trying to eat better i.e. no more savoring a delicious burger on a soft pretzel bun while sitting outside with Mr. oh-so-worth-wait and no more slices of office birthday, anniversary, just because cake for me. Things have been going really well. I love my egg whites and veggies in the morning. I really do. That is until today. I walked into Starbucks to get my usual summer treat- an iced venti no water americano- when I was taunted by a slice of iced lemon pound cake that was staring at me from the pastry case. I imagine that I looked something like the picture above.

I got a slice. It was delicious. It's Friday.

Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. It's good to treat yourself every now and then :) It's almost always worth it!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

You Might Also Like